“I am the bread of life...so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.” John 6:48, 57, NKJV
- Keep the faith. Women who frequently attend religious
services are 46 percent less likely to have life-threatening illnesses than
attend less often.
- Get moving for a healthier heart. Thirty minutes a day is enough to add three years to your life.
- Eat salads to strengthen immunity.
- Keep in close contact with friends and family. It’s proven to increase your odds of living to an old age by 22 percent.
- Sit less. By cutting TV viewing to less than two hours every day, you might extend your life by almost 1.4 years.
Source: Womans World magazine September
- Worldwide, women live an average four years longer than men.
- Girls are far more likely than boys to suffer sexual abuse.
- Almost all (99%) of the approximate 287,000 maternal deaths every year occur in developing countries.
- Globally, cardiovascular disease, often thought to be a “male” problem, is the number one killer of women.
- Breast cancer is the leading cancer killer worldwide among women aged 20-59 years.
- 10 Days of Prayer;
- Summit on Abuse (www.enditnow.org)
- Revived by His Word/777 (www.revivalandreformation.org)
- January 9-18
Ten Days of Prayer
- February 1
Statistical reports due in GCWM office
- March 2
Women's International Day of Prayer
enditnow Summit on Abuse
- June 14
Women's Ministries Emphasis Day
- August 23